Type 2 Diabetes - Is This YOU?
Excluding insulin, there are 488 PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGs
on the market to treat Type 2 Diabetes. What does this tell you?
Goldman Sachs asks in biotech research report:
"Is curing patients a sustainable business model?"
are living with
Type 2 Diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes
your risk of
undergo amputation annually.
The U.S. by far
WE ALSO RANK 35th
in a list of healthiest
Countries right behind
Costa Rica and Chile.
Type 2 Diabetes
of adult amputations,
insulin to treat
RISK OF DYING
It is estimated that
1/3 OF THOSE
have no idea they
have it, as it often
does not present any
174 BILLION ANNUALLY,
116 billion of which is spent on medical supplies.
A FRESH CLINICAL APPROACH FOR TYPE II DIABETICS
AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT
What if there was a better way to manage type II diabetes? What if you could actually reverse your type II diabetes. For many if not most type II diabetic patients, this lofty goal is attainable.
Our clinical approach to supporting type II diabetics is completely different – AND MOST OF THE TIME MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE. Here's the difference, many health care providers test for blood sugar levels and A1C levels and not much else. We use comprehensive and extensive testing. Our patients are often surprised and relieved at the level of testing done in our office. This approach helps us to find the real cause(s) of YOUR type II diabetes. We use the findings from these tests to make a plan that is unique to your specific situation. I know that this sounds almost too good to be true, that a healthcare provider would actually be concerned about the cause of my problem, but it is true. Many healthcare providers these days use buzz words like "getting to the cause or root of your problem", but despite what they say, many of them really only treat the symptoms and not the underlying causes. None of them go so deep that they actually look at your metabolism to discover how you are processing the raw chemistry of life. This is our approach!
What If You Never Again Had To...
WHAT WE DO
Most of our patients will reduce or eliminate their need for medications naturally, as the underlying cause of their condition is discovered and addressed. Often there is more than one cause for why their body is not metabolizing sugar properly. When this key information is discovered and addressed, our patients increase their energy levels and lose weight commonly without exercise. In this way, our patients are able to reverse their type II diabetes. In fact, a number of our patients actually become non-diabetic.
HOW WE DO IT
By Mastering the fundamentals of blood chemistry, biochemistry, and nutrition. We look past the label of the disease, and we look deep into the cause for the lost physiological function. By learning to recognize the blood chemistry patterns of functional imbalance, we gain the knowledge to appropriately manage and follow up patient care with repeat testing. This clinical approach allows us to uncover nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, and organ dysfunctions that are associated with type II diabetes.
NOW STOP SAYING WHAT IF AND TAKE THE FIRST STEP...
Don't wait another minute to get the answers you deserve about type 2 Diabetes.
Call our office for your $49 initial consultation.
CURRENT TRADITIONAL DRUG THERAPY MODEL: TYPE 2 DIABETES
THE LIMITATIONS AND CHALLENGES OF THIS MODEL:
As you can see, there are some glaring problems with this traditional model that has become so common place among Allopathic healthcare providers. Some of the most notable include:
- Diabetes is actually a result of something else going on, and the single A1C test is grouping you based on an end-result effect, not the individualized, underlying cause.
- Classifying you this way makes Diabetes a 'one-size-fits-all' disease, and we know it to be anything but. Different causes require different treatments to address the root problem unique to you. It requires treating the patient, not just the problem.
- There is no end result other than expected decline. It eventually requires additional drugs (and their subsequent side effects) to combat a problem that was never fixed in the first place, and sets the patient up for dire consequences as a result.
- Prescriptions are nothing short of a concoction of chemicals, foreign to the body. Just because they are approved to be sold doesn't make them safe, as evidenced by all the ones that are pulled off the market every year.
- Medication is intended to be temporary. The ultimate goal is to regain full health and be prescription-free. This model, however, leads us down the opposite path, creating greater dependency on drugs, with no end in sight.